Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Process Piece for Video Project

My creative process for my video blog was much more satisfying than I had expected. I'm not one to make videos often, and was quite worried about getting the script correct and making myself seen professional. This turned out to be not as much of a challenge as I thought it would be; I was able to bring my thoughts together and say them in a way I hope makes sense to others. I really enjoyed having my mom take part in my video, as I had never before talked to her about religious oppression in this format. I had fun messing around with Windows Movie Maker to put all the clips taken together. It was a lot easier to handle than typing in Microsoft Word. Everything was laid out very simply in the program; I would recommend it to others for their video projects. I think that this video project turned out better than I expected, and that next time I won't worry as much when I have to do this type of project.

No comments:

Post a Comment